Business Management and Marketing
This certificate has been presented through distance learning since 2007, and thousands have enhanced their advancement opportunities and improved their expertise and knowledge with this course of studies. This certificate will supply utmost flexibility in class choice; students are able to freely investigate areas of interest or need.
Goals of the certificate program are to:
- grant basic knowledge and abilities across a spectrum of business disciplines
- develop opportunities for students to create their own course of study
Who Should Enroll?
The course is open to all those desiring advanced business education, no matter how long the time has been since last formal education or training. Courses are delivered that will give maximum benefit, and the flexibility provided through home coursework.
You will receive the Certificate in Business Management by successfully completing the course. It is highly suggested that you start with the Intro to Business Administration, however. This certificate is a non-degree program that consists of nine 12-hour classes. Each of the classes includes lecture time, small group exercises and personal discussions, over dual levels. Once the course is finished, the student should request their certificate showing successful completion of the program. Students will learn how to:
- set up strategic procedures;
- create marketing plans;
- develop presentation abilities;
- comprehend academic conjecture as it relates to marketing;
- discover and exercise critical interpretation and rational thinking as it relates to marketing;
- apply promotional concepts to real life situations; and
- enhance team building skills